Online & Mobile Banking
"It's Me 247" - The HCU Mobile App for Online Banking
Whether you're at home, in the office, or on the road, you can take care of business quickly with It's Me 247, HCU Mobile App for online banking.
It's Me 247 is a free, secure online banking application that gives members 24/7 access to your account information.
Features of It's Me 247 Online Banking Mobile App include:
- View account activity and check balances
- Deposit checks with Remote Deposit and Your Smart Phone
- Find the nearest HCU Location or surcharge FREE ATMs
- Transfer Money and Schedule Transfers between accounts or financial institutions
- Pay Bills using CU*Easy Pay*
- View E-statements
- Apply for a Loan
- Make a Loan payment
- Check Rates
- Turn your Check Card on and off
- Receive E-Alerts (Email and Text) regarding account information
- The option of using PIN, facial, voice, and thumbprint recognition, or standard username and password to login to the App.**
- See Check Images
Search for Heartland Credit Union App at your preferred app store.
How to Activate It's Me 247
- Log into www.hcu.org and select the Online Banking login tab on the top right-hand side of the screen.
- Username: your account number
- Password: Last 4 digits of the primary member's Social Security number
- You will be prompted to change your password and set three security questions for future security purposes.
It's Me 247 Online Help
What is Remote Deposit?
Members have the ability to deposit a check using their smartphone.
You may enroll by downloading the HCU mobile app. You may also enroll over the phone by calling us at 217-726-8877.
If you are experiencing issues with enrollment, please review the following requirements:
- You must be a member of the CU in good standing for at least 90 days.
- Passwords must be 8-20 characters.
- Usernames cannot be duplicated.
- If you have more than one account, each account must have its own username.
Remote Deposit FAQ
How will I know if my enrollment is approved? You will receive a confirmation email once your enrollment in Mobile Deposit has been approved.
How long should I keep check? Please keep the original check for 62 days, noting that the check has already been deposited to avoid duplication.
When will a deposit post to my account? Approved deposits are not immediately posted to your account. Deposits will be posted by 10:00 am/1:00 pm/5:00 pm Monday-Friday and by 9:30 am and 12:15 pm on Saturday. Any deposit made after 4:30 pm on Monday-Friday will not post until the following business day. Any deposit made after noon on Saturday will not post until the following business day.
How do I know if a deposit has been approved or rejected? You will be able to tell the status of your deposit by logging in to Mobile Deposit and selecting the ‘Review’ screen.
What are the password requirements for Mobile Deposit? Passwords must be between 8-20 characters.
Are there limits to what I can deposit using Mobile Deposit? There are check limits in place for security purposes. The maximum dollar amount per item and per day is $2,500. The maximum number of items deposited per day is 5 and the rolling 30-day limit is $5,000.
*Bill Pay Eligibility
- HCU personal checking account
- HCU Online Banking
**Availability of features is dependent on the carrier/phone model.
All checks deposited using Mobile Deposit must be endorsed with, "For Mobile Deposit Only at HCU".
The credit union does reserve the right to un-enroll any member if the service has been misused. The credit union also has the right to reject any check submitted. For assistance with Mobile Deposit, please contact the Credit Union directly by calling 217-726-8877.