Heartland Credit Union’s Scholarship program is designed to acknowledge exceptional students throughout the Central Illinois area. We will award one Alice Newquist Memorial Scholarship of $1000 and one Ed Gvazdinskas Scholarship of $1000, each to the winning students who are active in both their schools and the community. Submission of a video essay or written essay provide testament to the character and abilities of the student.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Read all instructions completely and thoroughly.
- Fill out the application and submit with the following short answer questions. All questions must be completed.
(Documents must be typed or legibly printed)
- Application must be postmarked by due date provided on the application.
- Drop off or mail completed application and documents to:
Heartland Credit Union
Attn: Lisa Moriconi
2213 West White Oaks Drive
Springfield, IL 62704
YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED IF IT IS:
- Late- must be postmarked by the due date provided.
- Incomplete – Applications must be completely filled out and questions must be answered; incomplete applications will be filed with no action taken and no notification to the applicant.
- Unqualified - Applicants must meet ALL of the qualifications (see above)
QUESTIONS? Please contact Lisa Moriconi (email@example.com) or Susan Gleason (firstname.lastname@example.org) at 217-726-8877